- Enable the firewall that comes with your computer.
- Encrypt the hard disk. A quick Google search will give you instructions on how to do this.
- Never leave your computer in an unsecured area.
- Always lock your screen when you are away from your device.
- Install and maintain anti-virus on your computers and enable automatic updates.
The following are some simple guides to enabling features on your devices to increase your cyber security in your business.
Enabling Windows 8 or Windows 10 Firewall
Locking your computer